Monday, February 28, 2011

Bummis Tots Bots Diaper

So I recently received my diaper in the mail that I got from using an Amazon gift card award from SwagBucks. It was a Bummis Tots Bots one size diaper. I just have to say I LOVE this diaper! The pattern I got is "Flower Power" which is perfect for someone like me who loves anything that looks like it came from the 60's (even though I was born in the 80's).

I find myself using this diaper ANY time it is clean. It is a one size diaper, but I don't think it is bulky like some other "one size" diapers look in pictures I have seen. As of last Wednesday my daughter weighed 9 lbs 10 oz and I think it looks great on her!

I like how the "insert" is actually connected to the diaper so I don't have to find the right insert to match the diaper like I do with my gDiapers or my Happy Heiny's diaper. Admittedly, the gCloth isn't too hard to match up either since they have the orange "g" sewn to the side of the insert. I still have to fish the inserts out of the dryer though, which is not the case with the Tots Bots diaper. Since the "insert" is connected I just have the one piece to take out of the diaper. It is also great because the "insert" agitates out in the washer, so on top of the convenience of it being attached to the diaper, you don't even have to pull it out of the pocket before washing, so no touching anything gross. This agitation of the insert also cuts down on drying time. I have used this diaper during the day and night and haven't had any kind of leakage issues thus far... I would definately add more of these to my stash. If I wasn't the type of person who liked to have choices and diversity I might even say I would be okay with a stash that was only this type of diaper. I do like to have options though, so let's just leave it that I would definately add more of these to my rotation. I am not sure what type of diaper I am going to try the next time I have enough Amazon credits, but I am sure I will come here and leave my own personal "review" of the diaper I choose.

*~*Sites or companies mentioned in my blog*~*
www.swagbucks.com/refer/CrazyLeoMom
www.amazon.com
www.bummis.com
www.happyheinys.com
www.gdiapers.com

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment